Custom Layout

Jun 1, 2011 at 1:54 AM

I really like the new layout however it would still be nice to be able to hide the "Recent" pane and / or add other scrolling lists like the "What's New" column... This would help as not all apps i write have a facebook source that could be used for the "recent" list.

Coordinator
Jun 1, 2011 at 1:55 AM

Just comment out that panorama item and create one of your own!

Nick Randolph | Built to Roam Pty Ltd | Microsoft MVP – Windows Phone Development | +61 412 413 425
The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in this email in any way. Built to Roam does not guarantee the integrity of any emails or attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Built to Roam.

Sent: Wednesday, 1 June 2011 10:55 AM
To: Nick Randolph
Subject: Custom Layout [socialviewer:259705]

I really like the new layout however it would still be nice to be able to hide the "Recent" pane and / or add other scrolling lists like the "What's New" column... This would help as not all apps i write have a facebook source that could be used for the "recent" list.

Jun 1, 2011 at 4:18 AM
Lets assume i cant program... would there be an easy way to do this...
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 10:55 AM
To: [email removed]
Subject: Re: Custom Layout [socialviewer:259705]

Nick Randolph | Built to Roam Pty Ltd | Microsoft MVP – Windows Phone Development | +61 412 413 425
The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in this email in any way. Built to Roam does not guarantee the integrity of any emails or attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Built to Roam.

Jun 1, 2011 at 10:35 AM
Any chance of just preserving the Panorama Display view as an option with the update version?
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 10:55 AM
To: [email removed]
Subject: Re: Custom Layout [socialviewer:259705]