Reader page always loads the top post

Jun 22, 2011 at 9:31 PM

Hi

No matter which RSS feed header i click on the Pivot Page, the reader page always loads the first feed.

Only way you can get to the full story of the selected feed is to use the ARROW keys..

Any help to rectify this behaviouris is much appreciated.

Also, How can i reduce the font size of the Application Name showing on the Main Page?

Regards,

Iftekhar

Coordinator
Jun 22, 2011 at 10:47 PM

Anift

Is this using the latest build on the source code tab?

You should be able to override the panorama title template to control the font size of the title.

Nick Randolph | Built to Roam Pty Ltd | Microsoft MVP – Windows Phone Development | +61 412 413 425
The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in this email in any way. Built to Roam does not guarantee the integrity of any emails or attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Built to Roam.

Sent: Thursday, 23 June 2011 6:31 AM
To: Nick Randolph
Subject: Reader page always loads the top post [socialviewer:262406]

Hi

No matter which RSS feed header i click on the Pivot Page, the reader page always loads the first feed.

Only way you can get to the full story of the selected feed is to use the ARROW keys..

Any help to rectify this behaviouris is much appreciated.

Also, How can i reduce the font size of the Application Name showing on the Main Page?

Regards,

Iftekhar

Jun 23, 2011 at 12:13 AM

Hi Nick,

Yes, you are right, I am using the latest build from the source code tab. I kinda liked the new Panaroma design with Images showing up.

I am very new to WP7 development, could you please elaborate on the overiding the title template.

Thanks a ton,

Iftekhar