Video Enclosures

Mar 18, 2012 at 1:45 AM

Are the video enclosures configured to work automatically or does a parser need to be added in order to display videos?

I recieve the following error when loading a reader page with embedded videos.

System.Windows.Data Error: Cannot get 'VideoEnclosuresVisibility' value (type 'System.Windows.Visibility') from 'SVTest.Data.SocialActivityWrapper' (type 'SVTest.Data.SocialActivityWrapper'). BindingExpression: Path='VideoEnclosuresVisibility' DataItem='SVTest.Data.SocialActivityWrapper' (HashCode=89113958); target element is 'System.Windows.Controls.ItemsControl' (Name=''); target property is 'Visibility' (type 'System.Windows.Visibility').. System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: TargetInvocationException ---> System.ObjectDisposedException: Can not access a disposed object.
Object name: 'DataContext accessed after Dispose.'.

Any Ideas?

Appreciate the help! Cheers

May 9, 2012 at 5:14 AM

@kuroshg - have you made any progress with you video issues? I've been beating my head against the keyboard without any luck.

Coordinator
May 9, 2012 at 5:25 AM

Kuroshg

Are you able to send me through your current solution and I’ll see if I can fix this issue. My email is nick @ builttoroam.com.

Thanks

Nick Randolph | Built to Roam Pty Ltd | Microsoft MVP – Windows Phone Development | +61 412 413 425 | @btroam
The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in this email in any way. Built to Roam Pty Ltd does not guarantee the integrity of any emails or attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Built to Roam Pty Ltd.

Sent: Sunday, 18 March 2012 12:46 PM
To: Nick Randolph
Subject: Video Enclosures [socialviewer:349042]

Are the video enclosures configured to work automatically or does a parser need to be added in order to display videos?

I recieve the following error when loading a reader page with embedded videos.

System.Windows.Data Error: Cannot get 'VideoEnclosuresVisibility' value (type 'System.Windows.Visibility') from 'SVTest.Data.SocialActivityWrapper' (type 'SVTest.Data.SocialActivityWrapper'). BindingExpression: Path='VideoEnclosuresVisibility' DataItem='SVTest.Data.SocialActivityWrapper' (HashCode=89113958); target element is 'System.Windows.Controls.ItemsControl' (Name=''); target property is 'Visibility' (type 'System.Windows.Visibility').. System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: TargetInvocationException ---> System.ObjectDisposedException: Can not access a disposed object.
Object name: 'DataContext accessed after Dispose.'.

Any Ideas?

Appreciate the help! Cheers